de en fr es tr
Marko Dinic was born in Vienna in 1988 and raised in Belgrade. Starting in 2008, he studied German philology and Jewish cultural history in Salzburg.
Since 2012, he has published his poetry and prose in journals such as Lichtungen, Kolik, JENNY, and the anthology Lyrik von Jetzt 3 (Poetry from Now 3). He lives in Salzburg.
- Die guten Tage (The Good Days). Novel. Vienna: Zsolnay, 2019.
- namen:pfade. gedichte und transferlithographien. (names:paths: poems and lithographic transfers)
Marko Dinic and Petra Polli. Salzburg: Edition Tandem, 2012.
Awards and Fellowships:
- 2018: Writer in residence for the town of Halle an der Saale, Germany
- 2018: Third place in Floriana awards
- 2016: Writer in residence for the town of Schwaz
- 2016: Participant at the Ingeborg Bachman reading competition
- 2015: Emerging literature fellowship from the Austrian Federal Chancellery
- 2014: Artist in residence for the town of Brünn
- 2013: Third place in Exile Literature Awards, Vienna